Morning, Mid-Day, and Afternoon Drop off or Pick Up
To ensure the safety for all students at Troy Cronin, please follow the procedures below for drop-off and pick-up. For more details, please use this link: Cronin Traffic Pattern 2017
Early Childhood & Preschool
· Morning: Drop off at Door # 3 and pick up at Door # 7.
· Afternoon: Drop off at Door # 7 and pick up at Door # 3.
· Morning and Afternoon: Park in the south parking lot. Exit through the Center Street exit.
· Mid-Day: Park in the south parking lot. Enter and exit on Black Road.
Kindergarten thru Grade Four
· K-4 students enter and exit though Door #7 in the back of the school.
· Pull to yellow striped area near Door #7. Your child may exit on the passenger side in the
· In the afternoon, please park in the south lot. At Door #7 sign your child out.
· Exit through the Center Street exit.
Please remember that handicapped parking spots are reserved for vehicles that have a special handicap parking permit. Thank you for your cooperation.
Absent From School
It is the parents' responsibility to contact the Cronin office at 815-577-7314 when your child will be absent from school. Please call our office between 7:30 am and 8:30 am with your child's name, teacher's name, and the reason for the absence. Our policy states that students who have not been called in by an adult will have an unexcused absence on their record.
Can I Pick Up My Child Early?
All students who leave the school early or are picked up from school are required to be signed out in the office by an adult. Please be prepared to show your photo ID. Unless it is an emergency, we must have a note from the parent at the start of the school day. If your child is to be picked up at the end of the school day, he/she can be signed out as a ‘car rider’. If your child is to be picked up early, he/she will need to be signed out in the office.
From Bus to Bus
Due to the number of students we transport daily, the district only allows students to ride the bus or van that is designated to transport them to and from their homes. Bus passes to change a bus will not be issued unless it is an extreme emergency.